Our Quality Assurance Guarantee
With quality at the heart of ABM’s corporate policy every member of the team is committed to delivering the right product, on time, every time.
100% pre and post pour checks are backed up with in-house laboratory facilities carrying out hundreds of analyses each week on concrete performance (consistency, density, compressive strength etc..).
Click on the document image to download our Quality Policy Statement
The company’s commitment to quality management is backed up by independent audits and certification….
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ABM’s Quality Management System incorporates Quality Assurance that governs our design and manufacturing procedures and practices, ensuring that every job is done right the first time and consistently meets client and regulatory requirements.
The ABM QA Manual and QA Procedures comply with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
Independent audits by international assessment, verification and certification body NQA provide UKAS recognised accreditation for the scheme.
Click on the document image to download our QMS Certification.
Rigorous Factory Production Control (FPC) measures are in place and independently audited to be in line with the requirements for CE marking. Where harmonised European product standards are in place, CE marking is applied.
Certificated conformity of FPC is in place for:-
- Prestressed Bridge Beams (EN15050:2007/A1:2012)
- Reinforced Concrete Stair Units (EN14843:2007)
- Wall/Cladding Panel Units (EN14992:2007/A1:2012)
- Reinforced Concrete Foundation Elements (EN14991:2007)
- Box Culverts (EN14844:2006/A2:2011)
- Reinforced Concrete Retaining Wall Units (EN15258:2008)
Click on the document image to download our FPC Certification.
For rail industry supply, ABM are a verified supplier under the Rail Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS) to supply:-
- Track Support Concrete (Slab Track)
- Concrete Frame
- Reinforced Concrete Structures (Bridges)
- Pre-cast Concrete Structures & Pre-stressed Concrete Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures (Culverts, Subways & Undertrick Crossings)
- Retaining Walls – Concrete Structures (Mass & Reinforced)
- Defences – Concrete Sea Walls (Reinforced, Mass & Precast)
- Defences – Revetments (Stone & Concrete)
- Materials & Parts (Civils)